Returns (30-Day Policy)
If you are unsatisfied with your Ultra Armor purchase, you can request to return your item within 30 days of the original date of purchase. If your product is defective, please refer to our one-year warranty policy.
Products ineligible for returns:
- EMF Protection Wallpaper
Instructions to Return Non-Defective Products
To return a non-defective product(s), please fill out the below Return Request Form to receive an RMA number via email.
Ultra Armor is not responsible for return shipping on non-defective products.
Step 1: Make sure the product is unused and in its original packaging.
- No refund will be granted for products clearly used, damaged, tampered with, or in unsellable condition. Ultra Armor maintains full discretion in labeling a product’s condition.
- Any returned packages opened or damaged in any way are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Any product missing contents are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Step 2: Place your product in a well-protected shipping box or envelope (can be the same package you received it in).
- Consider insuring your package in case it is lost or damaged in transit. Ultra Armor is not responsible for items that are damaged or do not arrive at our warehouse.
- The customer assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue payment for such issues with their selected carrier. We recommend using a carrier with shipping tracking capability.
Step 3: Place proof of purchase (packing slip, order confirmation email, order number) and a copy of this RMA email in the box.
Step 4: Write the RMA number provided above on the outside of your shipping package.
Step 5: Please send your item(s) to:
Ultra Armor Returns
1780 102nd Avenue N STE 500
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Once we receive your shipment we will evaluate its condition and process your return. You will receive a confirmation email of your refund. Please be aware that refunds may take up to two weeks to process from receipt.
* Are required fields. Please fill out the form completely look for the “Form Submitted Successfully” message. Check your inbox and spam folder for the response email. If you do not receive an email, please try submitting the form again.
"*" indicates required fields